CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignment #4:

Hello Viewers,

I have been visiting other peoples blogs and I am going to tell you three that I liked. The first one was
Emily's Blog because it had a lot of information and detail like this quote,"First of all, I think by 2109, the world would probably end, due to all the pollution, and global warming, climate change, etc."

I also liked
Chongo's Blog because she explained what she thought very well like this point,"Changes in the American and Canadian politics, like a woman for president in the United States."

Another one that I liked was
Shukria's Blog because it was filled with information of the future to come with very logical guesses like this one,"To begin with, it might not be as soon as the 22th century but at some point in time our planet will be over populated."

So that is what I think of these blogs. I hope that you enjoy them too!

7 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Wonderful work, Ally!

You are doing such a fantastic job with your blogging, your blog is an excellent sample for your peers. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to link this entry to my site so people can check it out for guidance!

Auguste said...

I htink that this is interesting although your opinions of peoples blogs are 1 sided only talking about factors such as pollution or global warming. Please expand you r vareity and not just quote three blogs with almost the same topic.(not trying to be critical).

ry-ry said...

i like this a lot!

you did a really good job!

ry-ry said...

wait a minute! i just realized that you wrote 22 TH rather than 22 ND

hehe! well i still agree with the first comment i posted GOOD WORK! KEEP IT UP!!! (:

Anonymous said...

hey

ally i love your blog

Anonymous said...

hey ally

your blog is awsome i love it + very good ifno . byeez :)

Anonymous said...

hey,

ally your blog is so cool.I can use so much examples from your blog.keep up the good work!